1. Copyright and limited reproduction notices:The contents of the Site are the copyright of New Zealand Trade and Enterprise or suppliers to it. No part of the Site may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose and you are not permitted to incorporate the material or any part of it in any other work or publication (whether in hard copy, electronic or any other form) without the prior written consent of the UFBA.No part of the Site may be reproduced, transmitted or stored (including in any other website or other electronic form) except that you may print, or download to your hard drive, extracts from the Site only for your own personal or internal business use.
2. Members Forum: Approved members of the UFBA website will have access to the online members forum and the ability to post comments. The UFBA reserves the right to remove or block any comments that are inappropriate or damaging to the UFBA, its members, and its partners or affiliates. The UFBA also reserves the right to block access to the members-only sections of the site for those who misuse it.
3. Linking: The contents of the Site may include links to third party materials (Linked Sites). The UFBA will not be responsible for the contents of any linked site or liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage suffered by you from accessing, using, relying on or trading with third parties. These links are provided to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply the UFBA’s endorsement of the Linked Sites or any association with their operators. The UFBA reserves the right to prohibit links to the Site and you must remove or cease any link at the UFBA’s request. You will not frame any part of the Site material by including advertising or other revenue generating material.
3. Advertisers: Any dealings with any advertiser appearing on the Site are solely between you and the advertiser. The UFBA is not responsible or liable for any part of any such dealings or promotions.
4. Disclaimer:The Site makes certain information and material available to you as a service, either through the UFBA, its suppliers or otherwise. You acknowledge that the UFBA does not offer any opinion with respect to the nature, potential value or suitability of any particular transaction or strategy. Use of information contained on the Site is at your own risk and the UFBA is not responsible for any adverse consequences arising out of such use. The material provided on the Site has not been prepared by taking into account the particular objectives, situation or needs of any individual users. The UFBA reserves the right to change the information on the Site at any time.
7. Law:These terms and conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and you submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
8. Contact:If you have any questions, concerns or complaints in relation to the Site or these terms and conditions please contact the UFBA by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org