Are you a new Secretary or Treasurer to your Brigade or would you like to enhance your skills?
A UFBA Secretaries & Treasurers Workshop will be held in Springfield Fire Station on Sunday 30 April from 8.30am-3.30pm
Morning tea and lunch will be provided.
This is a comprehensive workshop to strengthen your skills and gain insights into the following areas:
- Role of the UFBA
- Role of the Brigade Secretary
- Meetings – agendas, minutes etc
- Rules and regulations
- UFBA service honours
- Role of the Brigade Treasurer
- Financial Statements
- Requirements of the NZFS, Charities Commission etc
- Applying for community trust funding
- An opportunity to ask questions and network with other Secretaries & Treasurers
- Lots of useful tools and templates will be provided, including meeting agendas, minutes and service honours records.
To register your attendance, please email our Membership Support Manager Jane Davie at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, brigade, your role at the brigade and mobile phone number.
If you would like a Secretaries & Treasurers Workshop held in your area, please contact Jane. We need a minimum of 15 participants to run a workshop.