Are you a new Secretary or Treasurer to your Brigade or would you like to enhance your skills?
This comprehensive UFBA Secretaries & Treasurers Workshop will strengthen your skills and help you gain insights into the following areas:
- Role of the UFBA
- Role of the Brigade Secretary - meetings, agendas, minutes etc
- Rules and regulations
- UFBA service honours
- Role of the Brigade Treasurer
- Financial Statements
- Requirements of the NZFS, Charities Services etc
- Applying for community trust funding
- An opportunity to ask questions and network with other Secretaries & Treasurers
Tools & Templates
Lots of useful tools and templates will be provided, including meeting agendas, minutes and service honours records.
Plus a UFBA Brigade Secretary Guidelines folder which gives secretaries all the information they need at their fingertips!
Interested in a workshop in your area?
If you would like a UFBA Secretaries & Treasurers Workshop held in your area, please contact our Membership Support Manager Jane Davie at email@example.com with your name, brigade and mobile phone number.
We need a minimum of 15 participants to run a workshop.