We offer FREE comprehensive UFBA Secretaries workshops to strengthen your skills and help you gain insights.
This workshop is delivered by experienced former secretary (Tawa VFB) and current Treasurer (Porirua VFB) Jane Davie.
For Secretaries we cover:
- Role of the Brigade Secretary – meetings, agendas, minutes etc
- Rules and regulations
- Role and services of the UFBA
- UFBA service honours
- Planning service honours functions
- Practical session on Fire and Emergency NZ portal – SMS, volunteer policies etc
We will provide attendees with an exclusive resource pack which gives those in either of these roles all the information they need at their fingertips.
This is an excellent opportunity to ask questions and network with other brigade members in the roles. It's informative, fun and relaxed. We run workshops both in-person around the country and online making this more accessible than ever!
- In-person Secretaries workshops run from 8.30am-12 noon.
- online workshops run for 45 minutes from 7pm.