When: November 8-10 2019
Where:Horncastle Arena, Christchurch
Why: New Zealand's largest gathering of firefighters. Networking, learning, sharing, entertainment, living 141 years of tradition, inspirational sector keynote speakers, trade show.
Registratoins have now closed.
The UFBA & FRFANZ Annual Conference & AGM brings together more than 400 firefighters from brigades and rural fire forces across New Zealand to:
- Meet the UFBA President, Board Directors and Chief Executive Officer along with the Fire and Emergency NZ Board and Senior Leadership Team
- Influence the direction of the organisation through the voting process
- Discuss topical issues with like-minded individuals
- Hear from thought-provoking keynote speakers
- Network and socialise with peers
- Bespoke content and speakers for FRFANZ members
Special guests and keynotes include:
- Denis Onieal - FEMA, US
- Alasdair Hay - Scotland Fire Brigades
- Tracey Martin - Minister of Internal Affairs
- Dave Greenburg - Rescue Helicopter Pilot and Emergency Responder
- Sam Johnson - Founder of Student Volunteer Army
- Entertainment by The Topp Twins!
- Breakout sessions including Josh Darby (psychological wellbeing), Damian D'Cruz (Bullying prevention), Veronica Clifford, Tara Strand, and Grant Pearce – SCION – Land Management