FRSITO is undertaking a project on Literacy and Numeracy. We hope the results of this project will help develop more effective training resources. Please read on to see how you can help.
- Identifies literacy and numeracy levels using an on-line tool
- The questions ‘adapt’ to your answers, so it adjusts to the level you are at
- Is New Zealand wide
Why is the project important?
- It will help to develop better training resources
- FRSITO will have a better understanding of your learning needs
- It will help FRSITO see how to use the literacy and numeracy tool in the future
The results are confidential
Only you and the administrator can see the full results. It is up to you if you want to share these with anyone else.
To thank you for helping us, all participants will enter a prize draw. Fore each 50 assessments we will draw the name of one person to receive a $100 petrol voucher. When we reach 300 people having used the tool, all names will go in a draw for an Apple 8GB iPod Touch valued at $350.00.
How to participate
It is voluntary – it will not affect your training.
Contact your FRSITO Regional Training Coordinator, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in (top right) or register.