When: 30 October - 1 November 2020
Where: TSB Arena, Wellington
Why: New Zealand's largest gathering of firefighters. Networking, learning, sharing, entertainment, living 141 years of tradition, inspirational sector keynote speakers, trade show.
Registration opens April 2020
The UFBA Annual Conference & AGM brings together more than 600 firefighters from brigades and rural fire forces across New Zealand to:
- Meet the UFBA President, Board Directors and Chief Executive Officer along with the Fire and Emergency NZ Board and Senior Leadership Team
- Influence the direction of the organisation through the voting process
- Discuss topical issues with like-minded individuals
- Hear from thought-provoking keynote speakers
- Network and socialise with peers
- Bespoke content and speakers for FRFANZ members
Have a voice at Conference: Voting Process for UFBA delegates
One delegate with voting rights from each Fire and Emergency NZ brigade/rural fire force that is also a member of the UFBA is funded for Conference registration, accommodation and travel.
Additional members of each brigade/rural fire force may attend as observers. These delegates do not have delegate voting rights and accommodation and travel are not funded.
The United Fire Brigades’ Association (UFBA) works with over 13,500 firefighters from urban, rural, volunteer, career, industry and defence brigades throughout New Zealand. We give back to these selfless individuals by promoting their work and supporting them through advocacy and learning opportunities. FRFANZ represents the interests of rural and forest firefighters and agencies.
The 2.5 day AGM & conference is one of the largest gatherings of firefighters in New Zealand, bringing together firefighters from the length of the country and senior decision makers to share new ideas and keep informed on key issues.
As a non-profit organisation, UFBA seeks sponsorship and exhibitors to ensure our members have the best range of learning opportunities available. This includes displays of the latest technologies and services that you the exhibitor have to offer.
Please email the UFBA Events Team if you have any queries.
For updates in the lead up to Conference please ensure you registered on our site to receive news and updates, and follow us on Facebook.
- 2018 Annual Conference and AGM
- Click here for a summary of the proceedings of the 2017 UFBA Annual Conference
Please log in to download this file