The UFBA Annual Conference & AGM brings together more than 400 firefighters from brigades and rural fire forces across New Zealand to:
- Meet the UFBA President, Board Directors and Chief Executive Officer along with the Fire and Emergency NZ Board and Senior Leadership Team
- Influence the direction of the organisation through the voting process
- Discuss topical issues with like-minded individuals
- Hear from thought-provoking keynote speakers
- Participate in interactive workshops and forums
- Network and socialise with peers
Have a voice at Conference: Voting Process
One delegate with voting rights from each Fire and Emergency NZ brigade/rural fire force that is also a member of the UFBA is funded for Conference registration, accommodation and travel.
Additional members of each brigade/rural fire force may attend as observers. These delegates do not have delegate voting rights and accommodation and travel are not funded.
Last Year's Annual Conference and AGM
The United Fire Brigades’ Association (UFBA) works with 14,000 firefighters from urban, rural, volunteer, career, industry and defence brigades throughout New Zealand. We give back to these selfless individuals by promoting their work and supporting them through advocacy and learning opportunities.
The 2.5 day UFBA Annual Conference is one of the largest gatherings of firefighters in New Zealand, bringing together around 500 firefighters and senior decision makers to share new ideas and keep informed on key issues.
As a non-profit organisation, UFBA seeks sponsorship and exhibitors to ensure our members have the best range of learning opportunities available. This includes displays of the latest technologies and services that you the exhibitor have to offer.
Please email the UFBA Events Team if you have any queries.
2018 UFBA 140th Annual Conference & AGM
16-18 November 2018
TSB Arena, Wellington