The New Zealand Fire Brigades' Institute of New Zealand is the technical arm of the United Fire Brigades' Association of New Zealand.
Its aims are:
- To encourage and promote the technical training of members of brigades and other service related organisations and to provide for technical qualifications and the awarding of diplomas.
- To give advice on technical matters and specifications and to ensure that the New Zealand Fire Brigades' Institute Council's expertise is utilised where relevant.
- To facilitate and support technical "Field Days" at various centres throughout New Zealand, for the benefit of members of brigades and other service related organisations.
- To do such things as the Council may consider desirable to promote and safeguard the interests of the members individually and collectively.
In regard to the Fire Training and Research Foundation:
- Supply administration resources for the Foundation.
- Supply representation from the New Zealand Fire Brigades' Institute on the Foundation.
- Promote and encourage the Fire Training and Research Foundation.
New Zealand Fire Brigades’ Institute Rules
Download File (pdf, 107KB, last modified October 18 2012)
2011 NZFBI AGM Minutes
Download File (pdf, 138KB, last modified October 25 2012)
2010 NZFBI AGM Minutes
Download File (pdf, 58KB, last modified July 21 2011)
2009 NZFBI AGM Minutes
Download File (pdf, 49KB, last modified July 21 2011)