Seeking UFBA Representative for Region Volunteer Support Function Review
We are seeking a UFBA representative for Region Volunteer Support Function Review, the ideal candidates will have a good, working knowledge of volunteer fire brigades. And this review aims to identify any gaps in volunteer support following the introduction of the new Service Delivery structure, assessed against operational needs and the FENZ Volunteerism Strategy.
The Advisory Group’s role is to:
- Provide support for the Project’s direction and progress at an operational level
- To assist with subject matter expertise
- Assist the project team to deliver within the approved timeframes and acceptable quality
The successful representative will:
- Attend all required meetings, either in person or online.
- Provide regular progress reports and updates to the UFBA.
- Represent the UFBA and its membership accordingly.
Please complete and return the form attached to Jane@ufba.org.nz by 15th of June 2022.