Xero Financial Software
The UFBA, in partnership with Grant Thornton, can assist your brigade to enjoy the benefits of using Xero.
We offer a free subscription service including telephone support desk and online training. We'll set everything up for you to make your transition to online so much easier - you just need to have online banking in place first.
The advantages of using Xero are:
- Maintain robust cloud-based finances - so you'll never lose bits of paper!
- Generate and file clear reports to both FENZ and Charities Services
- Provide detailed balance sheets at brigade meetings
- Internationally recognised software, used in organisations across New Zealand
To register your brigade to access Xero email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer two levels of Xero training:
These training sessions are 1 hour long and are held at 7.00pm via Microsoft Teams.
Dates of workshops for the first half of 2021 are:
WORKSHOP 1 Wednesday 3 March (COMPLETED)
WORKSHOP 2 Thursday 6 May
WORKSHOP 3 Thursday 17 June
These training sessions are targeted at Brigades who:
- Are familiar with Xero, and wish to reconfirm that they are using the software correctly;
- Wish to learn new tips and tricks that will help them use Xero more efficiently; and
- Are interested in end-of-year reporting tasks and checks they can perform to ensure their reports are correct.
Dates of Intermediate Xero workshops for the first half of 2021 are:
WORKSHOP ONE Wednesday 21 April
WORKSHOP TWO Thursday 20 May