Xero Accounting Software
The UFBA, in partnership with Grant Thornton, can assist your brigade to enjoy the benefits of Xero.
We offer a free subscription service including telephone support and online training. We'll set everything up to make your transition to online so much easier - you just need to have online banking in place first.
Advantages of using Xero:
- Keep all your finances in the cloud - you'll never lose bits of paper!
- Generate and file reports to both FENZ and Charities Services
- Provide detailed balance sheets at brigade meetings
- Xero is widely used across New Zealand
To register your brigade for Xero email firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer two levels of Xero training:
One hour training sessions are held via Microsoft Teams at 7.00pm .
WORKSHOP 1 - Thursday 9 September 2021 - POSTPONED - date to be confirmed
WORKSHOP 2 - Thursday 17 March 2022
WORKSHOP 3 - Thursday 17 March 2022
These training sessions are targeted at brigades:
- familiar with Xero and wish to refresh their knowledge
- seeking to learn how to use Xero more efficiently
- interested in learning end-of-year reporting tasks and checks to help ensure reports are correct.
WORKSHOP 1 - Tuesday 14 September 2021 - POSTPONED - date to be confirmed
WORKSHOP 2 - Thursday 24 March 2022
WORKSHOP 3 - Tuesday 7 June 2022