Brigade Secretaries Workshops
We offer FREE comprehensive UFBA Brigade Secretaries Workshops to strengthen your skills and help you gain insights into how to do your role.
This Workshop is delivered by UFBA Membership Support and current Brigade Secretary/Treasurer of the Porirua VFB, Jane Davie.
In this workshop we cover:
- Role of the Brigade Secretary
- Governance of meetings - agendas, minutes, voting processes
- Rules and Regulations
- Role and services of the UFBA
- Service honours
- Planning service honours functions
- FENZ policies and guidelines
Attendees are provided with an exclusive resource folder which gives Secretaries all the information they need at their fingertips.
This is an excellent opportunity to ask questions and network with other secretaries. It's informative, fun and relaxed. Workshops are held online via Microsoft Teams making this training more accessible than ever!