Brigade Treasurers' Workshops
We offer a FREE comprehensive UFBA Brigade Treasurers' Workshop to strengthen your skills and help you gain insights into your role.
This Workshop is delivered by UFBA Membership Support Coordinator and current Treasurer of the Porirua VFB, Jane Davie.
In the Brigade Treasurers' Workshop, we cover the following:
- A role description
- FENZ financial guidelines, policies and forms
- Assistance for registered charities
- How to apply for community funding
- Audit vs review
- Incorporated society vs registered charity
- Brigade-owned assets - we provide a list of your Brigade's assets
- Brigade Rules - we provide a copy of your Brigade's rules
- Brigade grants
- Volunteer reimbursements
We provide attendees with an exclusive resource folder which gives Brigade Treasurers all the information they need at their fingertips.
This is an excellent opportunity to ask questions and network with other treasurers. It's informative, fun and relaxed. Workshops are held online via Microsoft Teams making this training more accessible than ever!
Treasurer Workshops are approximately one and a half hours long and are held at 7pm via Microsoft Teams. Dates for upcoming workshops are:
WORKSHOP 1 Wednesday 10 March WORKSHOP 2 Wednesday 19 May
WORKSHOP 3 Thursday 24 June
Want to use Xero? For training and to register for Xero visit this page here.