Brigade Treasurers' Workshops
We offer a FREE comprehensive Brigade Treasurers' Workshop to strengthen your skills and help you gain insights into your role.
This Workshop is delivered by UFBA Membership Support and current Brigade Secretary/Treasurer of the Porirua Volunteer Fire Brigade, Jane Davie.
In the Brigade Treasurers' Workshop, we cover the following:
- A role description
- FENZ financial guidelines, policies and forms
- Assistance for registered charities
- How to apply for community funding
- Audit vs review
- Incorporated society vs registered charity
- Brigade-owned assets - we provide a list of your Brigade's assets
- Brigade Rules - we provide a copy of your Brigade's rules
- Brigade grants
- Volunteer reimbursements
We provide attendees with an exclusive resource folder which gives Brigade Treasurers all the information they need at their fingertips.
This is an excellent opportunity to ask questions and network with other treasurers. It's informative, fun, and relaxed. Workshops are held online via Microsoft Teams making this training more accessible than ever!
WORKSHOP ONE Thursday 8 September 2022
WORKSHOP TWO Thursday 3 November 2022
To register for a workshop, please email your name, brigade name, phone number, postal address, and the date of the workshop you want to attend to Jane Davie at firstname.lastname@example.org