Member representatives needed
- Do you want to be influential in decision-making?
- Want to represent members in the sector?
- Have expertise to share?
Join a working group or technical support group to help provide key perspectives on matters that are important in our sector. These roles are at the heart of the sector advocacy work we do as your association.
Health and wellbeing
- Evaluating Fire and Emergency's self-referral counselling services - rep appointed (March 2021)
- Covid-19 response group - read the latest minutes
- Standards of Conduct online workshop - Reps appointed (March 2021)
- Positive Workplace Culture programme - click to read more
- Safety Health and Wellbeing Workstream - click to read more
- Technical Competency Framework - click to read more
- Emergency Response Driver training - click to read more
- Type 3 Appliance Acquisition Working Group - click to read more
- Training Standards Committee - click to read more - Rep needed
Role and responsibility
- Local Advisory Committees (LAC) - (March 2021)
- Medical Response Focus Group - click to read more
- Traffic Management at Incidents - click to read more
To view past submissions and reviews please see 'Past Matters'.