Member representatives needed
- Do you want to be influential in decision-making?
- Want to represent members in the sector?
- Have expertise to share?
Join a working group or technical support group to help provide key perspectives on matters that are important in our sector. These roles are at the heart of the sector advocacy work we do as your association.
Health and wellbeing
- Evaluating Fire and Emergency's self-referral counselling services - rep appointed (March 2021)
- Covid-19 response group - read the latest minutes
- Standards of Conduct online workshop - Reps appointed (March 2021)
- Positive Workplace Culture programme - read more
- Safety Health and Wellbeing Workstream - read more
- Technical Competency Framework - read more
- Emergency Response Driver training - read more
- Type 3 Appliance Acquisition Working Group - read more
- Training Standards Committee - read more - Rep needed
- Uniform and PPE Technical Manual Review Group - Rep needed
Role and responsibility
- Local Advisory Committees (LAC) - (March 2021)
- Medical Response Focus Group - read more
- Traffic Management at Incidents - read more
To view past submissions and reviews please see 'Past Matters'.